Mend Telemedicine Software Consistently Reduces No-show Rates
Mend Telemedicine Software Produces 90-98% Compliance Rates
Mend studied a large volume customer over three months across 15,378 virtual visits. The compliance rate was 90.83% even under large volumes of virtual visits. This customer also specializes in behavioral health, which typically produces 30-40% no-show rates when the encounters are scheduled in-person.
Over the same three months an additional 6,338 telemedicine software visits were studied across multiple specialties. Visit compliance was an astounding 93.91% when Mend telemedicine software was used.
With 21,716 total visits studies, the compliance rate was 92%. Compliance rates in the study ranged from 86-98% utilizing the Mend telemedicine software. No-show rates average 23% in the United States and across the globe. When Mend’s patent pending telemedicine software is utilized, no-show rates average 8% or less.
Other telemedicine software products do no perform at the same success rates. Often times the rate of technical failure is beyond a typical no-show rate and as high as 3 out of every 4 visits experiencing a technical difficulty with little to no support.
The #1 HIPAA secure telemedicine software sends no-show rates into the single digits.
Mend’s telehealth software is the easiest platform for patients and providers. Click, and it just works! Often times we are the second or third telemedicine platform because the other options don’t meet your expectations for workflows. Make Mend your first and final telemedicine software company.
Full Reimbursement Support No Software No Logins Any Device
* Full Reimbursement Support *
* No Software *
* No Logins *
* Any Device *
- Audio/Video & Messaging Visits
- Screen Sharing & Canvas
- Mobile Friendly
- Multiple Kiosk Modes So Providers Can Be Remote
- Paperwork, Payment, & Other Workflows
- Transfer & Queue
- Patient Scheduling
- 100% Multilingual Patient Education & Support
- Telemedicine Reimbursement Consulting & Support
- Co-branding & White Labeling
- Robust Reporting
- Patent Pending Click-to-Connect Technology
Your telemedicine platform technology partner should help you drastically reduce no-shows & cancellations. However, other platforms struggle to get patients connected and provide minimal support if any. When you partner with Mend, your telehealth no-show rate should be 8% or less and your connectivity rate will be 99% or higher.
To do Telehealth correctly, you need more than just the best telemedicine software. You need the #1 telemedicine company that will help you every single step of the way.
The Benefits of a Telehealth Platform and Return on Investment (ROI)
- In the U.S. 25% of scheduled appointments are missed. Furthermore, one no-show or cancellation per day costs $18,000 per year or more. A telehealth software product adds more convenience and security for patients. It also improves their overall compliance.
- Complete more visits with the same per visit reimbursement as before. Your per hour revenue can increase from $216/hour to $780/hour or more. Changing 1 hour per day could equal $50,000-$150,000 per year in incremental revenue because Mend telemedicine software allows you to increase capacity without increasing overhead.
- MACRA – Telehealth helps accomplish many MACRA initiatives that will affect your Medicare fee schedule +/- 4-9%.
- Adding hours of care with on-call coverage also creates additional capacity without increasing overhead. Generate up to $360 in additional revenue per day or $90,720 per year.
- Virtual visits don’t require leased brick-and-mortar, utilities, and other overhead expenses.
- Other benefits of telemedicine systems include an increase in patient engagement and provider, staff satisfaction. You can generate more word-of-mouth about your practice, expand your geography with less brick-and-mortar, and increase access, so patients don’t unnecessarily go to the ER or Urgent Care. A telehealth platform solution can also bolster online reviews.